2021 is a year of celebration for Private Eye as it marks:
- 25th anniversary of the Private Eye Annual
- 35th anniversary of Ian Hislop as editor of Private Eye
- 60th anniversary of Private Eye magazine
The 2021 Private Eye Annual presents the year’s best cartoons, jokes, parodies and topical sketches from the UK’s most successful satirical news and current affairs magazine.
- Illustrated throughout with cartoons, sketches and photo-bubbles
- Edited by Private Eye editor Ian Hislop – team captain for Have I Got News For You
- The Private Eye Annual has become both a seasonal institution and a perennial Christmas bestseller with sales of over 130,000 copies
- Why not make it a bumper year for Private Eye fans, and team the Annual with Private Eye: The 60 Yearbook – Six Decades of Jokes and Journalism, edited by Adam Macqueen – £30 / Hardback / ISBN 978-1-901784-69-5
- The perfect Christmas gift, Secret Santa inspiration or stocking filler
The 2021 Private Eye Annual releases on the 28th October.