Around The Table is the ultimate cookbook for ambitious home cooks looking to impress friends and family with dishes designed by some of the most exciting culinary talent from across the UK.
Containing seventy new and exclusive recipes, Around The Table features dishes for every hosting occasion, with chapters covering: Small Plates, Sharing Platters, One Pots, Al Fresco, Dinner Party Starters, Dinner Party Mains, and Make-Ahead Desserts.
Around The Table includes fully illustrated recipes from sixteen established and emerging British chefs, including: Chef Patron at KOL, Santiago Lastra; Great British Menu finalists Kerth Gumbs and Roberta Hall-McCarron; Executive Chef at Barrafina, Angel Zapata Martin; Head Chef at acclaimed gastropub The Parkers Arms, Stosie Madi; and Michelin starred chef Shaun Hill.
Tom Shingler, Editor at Great British Chefs, said: “After a year of lockdowns, we wanted to celebrate the joy of eating together, and Around The Table is all about cooking delicious, shareable dishes for family and friends, something we have all dearly missed. We hope that our new cookbook helps home chefs to wow their loved ones as they meet up again to eat, drink and create memories together. “
Published by Great British Chefs, the UK’s leading premium food platform for aspirational home cooks, Around The Table is the perfect cookbook for those seeking to delight loved ones with delicious home cooking.
- ADAM BENNETT (The Cross at Kenilworth, Warwickshire)
- ANGEL ZAPATA MARTIN (Barrafina, London)
- CHARLIE HIBBERT (Ox Barn at Thyme, Cotswolds)
- HARRIET MANSELL (Robin Wylde, Lyme Regis)
- KERTH GUMBS (previously Ormer Mayfair, London)
- MARK DODSON (The Masons Arms, Devon)
- MASAKI SUGISAKI (Dinings SW3, London)
- MATT BEARDMORE (Legare, London)
- ROBERTA HALL-MCCARRON (The Little Chartroom, Edinburgh)
- SAM BUCKLEY (Where The Light Gets In, Stockport)
- SANTIAGO LASTRA (KOL, London)
- SHAUN HILL (The Walnut Tree Inn, Abergavenny)
- STOSIE MADI (Parkers Arms, Lancashire)
STUART COLLINS (Docket No. 33, Shropshire)