LBF Press Registration Now Open
Press registration is now open for The London Book Fair (10-12 April 2018 at Olympia London) – the global marketplace for rights negotiation and the sale and distribution of content across print, audio, TV, film and digital channels.
- Top authors in attendance, including Joanna Trollope and Jacqueline Wilson spotlighted in the Authors of the Day line-up
- Over 200 Insights Programme seminars on topics ranging from inclusivity, content across film and TV, illustration and literary translation
- The Baltic countries — Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania — are Market Focus for 2018, to mark a century since their independence and celebrate their rich literary history and contemporary writing talent
- Access to the newest developments, projects, trends and announcements in the world of publishing
- Prestigious awards announced during the Fair, including the new UK Book Blog Awards, London Book Fair International Excellent Awards and Cameo Awards
- A truly international Fair, in 2017 The London Book Fair welcomed 25,000 attendees from 118 countries, including exhibitors from 60 countries
Staged annually, LBF sees more than 25,000 publishing professionals arrive in London for the week of the Fair to learn, network, and kick off their year of business.
To apply for a press pass, please visit: